Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Facebook
Subscribe to our email list
Come to our fortnightly meetings at 7PM at the Amersham Arms (upstairs room), 388 New Cross Road, on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month.
For more information, contact Tony Reay at 07903 755074.
Why cuts are not necessaryCuts to public services and jobs are not necesary. The deficit that so many politicians (disgracefully including many in the Labour party) seem to think justifies these ideologically motivated cuts is moderate by historical standards. There is a £120 billion tax gap of evaded, avoided and uncollected tax. People and corporations are still making huge profits and bonuses, even despite the financial crisis and recession that their actions caused. Corporate tax before the election was 28% on profits above £1.5m, compared to the 32.8% G7 average. The new government is planning on lowering it to 24%,(indicating that we are really not 'all in this together')
- RT @Transpontine: Free Harry Potter screening kicks off New Cross and Deptford @freefilmfest tonight: transpont.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/harry-… 4 years ago
- 17 May 7.30 NXLibrary Films about ordinary people’s direct solutions to housing crises - from rent strikes to squatting facebook.com/events/4156493… 4 years ago
- RT @danielvockins: "Austerity is a political ideology masquerading as an economic policy" @nytimes editorial on @Number10Gov http://t.co ... 5 years ago
- #Greenwich #school #closure - If it's a fight you want, you've got one! bit.ly/r6AUaC 5 years ago
- #EDL marching in #Kingston tomorrow 1-2:30PM. Counter-demo 12-3PM on.fb.me/p4DrOw 5 years ago